There are many reasons you may want to see a financial planner for the first time.
Which reasons apply to you?
1. Are you thinking of establishing an investment portfolio?
2. Are you making the most of your super (e.g. through salary sacrifice)?
3. Do you need advice on your investment strategy?
4. Are you changing jobs or facing redundancy?
5. Are you looking to invest an inheritance, compensation payment or other lump sum?
6. Are you thinking about or planning for retirement?
7. Are you seeking to maximise your Centrelink entitlements?
8. Is your family’s wealth and income protected?
9. Do you need help preparing your Will or need estate planning advice?
10. Do you need aged care advice for a loved one?
Whatever your reason, if you need to see a financial planner, contact Bridges Rockhampton.
Bridges Financial Services Pty Limited (Bridges). ABN 60 003 474 977. ASX Participant. AFSL No 240837. This is general advice only and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation and needs. Before acting on this advice, you should consult a financial planner. In referring members to Bridges, J&T Accountants & Advisors does not accept responsibility for any acts, omissions or advice of Bridges and its authorised representatives.