Bridges is one of Australia’s largest financial planning and stockbroking organisations and has been providing professional financial planning services to credit union and building society members since 1985.
As a Bridges client, you can take advantage of a range of financial planning services which include:
- investment advice to meet your individual needs, including where to find the best value investments and how to make your savings work harder and build security for your future
- buying and selling shares, with the security of Bridges’ own stockbroking department
- ongoing investment reports and recommendations, together with online access to your portfolio
- superannuation advice to help you earn more from your super investments so you can reach your retirement goals
- retirement income advice to help you maximise your earnings, minimise tax, secure any social security entitlements and preserve your standard of living in retirement
- financial advice about flexible portfolio administration products that takes care of all the paperwork as well as the tax calculations
- investment advice for the wise investment of an inheritance, redundancy payment or other lump sum
- insurance and estate planning guidance.
Financial advice makes a difference
A Bridges financial planner can assess your individual circumstances, prepare a personal financial plan to help you achieve your financial objectives, develop an investment strategy and, with the recommendations of our Research team, suggest a range of quality investments that will suit your current and future needs.
To start planning for a successful financial future, please contact us to make an appointment with a Bridges financial planner. The initial consultation is complimentary and obligation-free.
Bridges Financial Services Pty Limited (Bridges). ABN 60 003 474 977. ASX Participant. AFSL No 240837. This is general advice only and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation and needs. Before acting on this advice, you should consult a financial planner. In referring members to Bridges, J&T Accountants & Advisors does not accept responsibility for any acts, omissions or advice of Bridges and its authorised representatives.